Thursday, August 6, 2015

Last Quick Note...

Hey Mom! This email will end up being very short because I don't have a lot of time, but the week went very good. It was weird sending missionaries home and a little sad receiving my ap replacement,  but it was a cool experience! Last night I went to the going home dinner at president's house with everyone else going home, we ate and had a testimony meeting. It was weird saying bye to all the missionaries that were in my MTC district!! I feel like just yesterday we all got here. But, after everything I feel happy knowing I have finished the mission! ...and I feel like I did the best I could during these last two years. Today we will be getting stuff ready for tomorrow and then it's time to come home!! Thanks for everything mom. I am excited to see you. See you Saturday!!:) 
elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment