Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 44

Hello!!  Well, once again I am glad to hear that everyone is doing so well!! I still am not very happy to hear Haley is in a singles ward..hahaha it just weird!! I am also happy that Jace is still doing so good in football.

It is freaking crazy that Elder Nielson is going to be in my house tonight!! haha he was just with me... and now he is going to be with my family! I hope he likes the food... cuz, I wish I could eat it!!  

I absolutely love the fact that Gage is just skating, building boards, and just being awesome!!

I am doing great! I am happy to hear that my package got sent out! i cant wait to get that. Me and my comp are having fun still!! That’s so cool that the Loves know him and his family! We are working hard together. We ended up getting 6 to church this week, which is better than normal for the area!! Our goal is to get 10! This Sunday I had a huge testimony builder... so we are teaching a family named the Ramos family, and they said they would be coming to church! They are an awesome family, super nice, humble, really don’t have a lot, and really want more of God in their lives! Sunday came along and we called them in the morning and they said they were not going to be able to come... so we walked over to their house to see why and try to change there minds!! When we started talking to them this is what the dad said... "Elders, I can't go to church today... I need to try to find a way to get some money for my family. Last week we had 20 dollars to live off of but this week we don't even have 5. I don’t know how we will be able to make it through the week. I have to go find something to help my family make it through the week." So we started talking to him and promised him that if he went to church, with his wife, the lord would provide for him. We read Mathew 6: 31-33 and we really just testified to him that we knew that the week would be provided for if he went! We then left, went to church and as the meetings were starting we saw them walking in!!! I cant tell you how it felt, we just ran up and gave him a hug and helped him to their classes with his wife!! It was a very cool experience to see how they put God first. I know they will have a great week now!!!  

Well, other than that, it was a good week in general!! I’m having fun and loving it!! I can't believe Spencer has been out a year...that’s crazy!! I love you all so much and will talk to you soon. 


elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment