Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 70--Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!:)) 

I can't believe that it is Christmas again... this year went by soooo fast!! I cannot wait to talk to you guys. I feel like it has been so long since I have talked to you guys... but it kinda has been a long time!! So that will be nice:) Me, Elder Lopez,  Elder Griffin and his comp are skyping at the same place so we can meet all of the families!! So I hope thats ok with you guys:) 

Anyway, this week was good! We found an amazing family!! Their names are Juan, Eva and Rebecca! The Fam. Avila... it was such a miracle that we found them.. were were walking down the street and my comp just said "Why don't we walk down this street??" So, we start walking down it and out of the corner of my eye I saw a husband and wife sitting on some stair steps outside of their house, and we started to talk to them!! Saturday they went to the ward christmas party, Sunday they went to church and to see a baptism!! They are amazing. So that was something good:) 

We also went and sang christmas carols outside of peoples houses with some members last night and it was super fun!! ...and we had lots of success! This week was the mission christmas activity!! It was lots of fun... we ate lots of good food! They gave us some presents, we watched a short little christmas movie and on the way there us and our zone sang christmas hymns on the bus the entire ride to the activity!! haha I hope the people liked it and didnt get too mad! haha;) 

Well, thanks for everything and the emails! I'll talk to on thursday:) I love you all so much! ...and I'm so very thankful for this tme of year and the spirit it brings!! Merry Christmas!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment