Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 78

Hi everyone!:) Well, it was another good week here in El Salvador!! I got a little sick at the beginning of the week, but I am ok now. But, as for you guys everyone sounds good! I loved the pictures and I love how much everyone is skating!! haha They are all gonna be so good when I get back! 

So, as for me, it was a pretty busy week! We went and visited some of the furthest areas during the week, and with me getting sick just made everything even more crazy! But, now that we are in changes week things will just keep getting crazier!! First thing about changes is... President is taking away the Traveling Assistants because the Area Presidency said he should only have his 2 Assistants and thats it. So, me and Elder Contreras, starting Wednesday, are no longer the travel AP's. Then this morning president called me into his office and told me that he wants me to be one of his Assistants. So me and Elder Juarez are now going to be the 2 AP's of the mission! So thats a little crazy. Just a little bit more stress;) hahaha... but, it will be fun and a good experience!! Now that I am an AP, my p-day will be on Fridays. 

There is lots to come. Tomorrow the new missionaries get here... so we will be getting them and doing stuff with them all day, getting them all of their stuff, teaching some stuff and then going to presidents house to eat dinner with them! Whats crazy is I remember doing the exact same thing when I first got to the mission like it was yesterday!! Time is going by so fast. But, that's the best part of always being busy is that you don't even feel time. I love you all so much and thanks for the emails. I am doing great and miss you lots! adios.
elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment