Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 10

Hello!! This week went really good. It was a lot of fun!! One of the nights it started raining super hard and we got SOAKED!!!! When we got home we were so wet!! 

Haha what else happened this week? I ate papusas like every single night!! Haha I am not sure why, but we just decided like every night that that is what we wanted. Haha they are sooooo good!! 

But anyway... this week went good with investigators too! We found a new lady named Kristy and she is awesome!! She is really interested in all of our lessons!! So lets hope that that keeps going well! During the lesson she was just asking really good questions!! So that was pretty cool for Elder Cruz and me!! 

Oh and we found one of the ladies in our ward lived in the US for 24 years... and she speaks NO English!! Like... are you kidding me? Hahaha I just feel like after 24 years you would pick up the language!! Anyway...it is ok because she is awesome and she helps us a lot!! The members are pretty good with helping us here! The hardest part with the people here is that they always forget we have appointments with them!! So they either aren't home or say they don't have time... so that is always sucks!! Especially because some of their houses take over an hour to get to...but, really the walking isn't too bad anymore!! I am getting used to it and my butt is totally getting bigger;)!! 

Hahaha thanks for all of the emails this week!! I love you all and hope you are all doing great!! Just know that I am doing good!! Also know that time goes so fast!! When people say that weeks go by like days it is so true. The mission field is so much better than the MTC!! Well, I will talk to you all soon!! Love you all.


elder baker


No comments:

Post a Comment