Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 21

What’s up!!!! Well it's been another week in the dirty old south... with all my Latin buddies!!! This week was super good!!! We had our activity for the youth and they loved it!!!! They were telling us how excited they are for the next week!!! We played a bunch of water games, and ate pizza!!! It was super cool... and I got to wear normal clothes!! So that made it 100 times better:)

We’ve got some super good investigadores right now!! We have been working a lot in El Coco which is SO far from where we live... but we are having a lot of success there!! Me and my comp are doing good!! We still get along super good!!! But, I'm starting to get nervous that I might get changed from the area after this change because I've been here so long.. I really don't want to!!! I love the people here. I just can't believe how fast time is going. We are starting week 6 of this change and I feel like yesterday we were just starting it!!

So everyone here is telling me that it is snowing like crazy in the U.S.!! Is that true?? Cuz if so, I will cry!! I am not there to go snowboarding!!! haha But, I’m not sure how people here know about it....

I also heard that the Colts and the Patriots were playing!!!!! You should have seen how upset I was when I got told they lost....

I can't believe Fred already left!!!! He is in freaking Africa... that’s so weird!! But he has an American comp... so I told him to enjoy that while he can;) I bet the house is just super quite and boring!! hahaha but don't worry we will be back to drive everyone crazy:) hahaha Gilbert won't know what's coming to them!!!!

I'm doing super good!! I'm having fun! I still have lots of work to do on my Spanish but I can see it getting better!!! It definitely makes the mission more fun the more you can speak your language!!!!

So my story for you guys... someone tried to take my tropical goons bracelet and my watch when we were working... I just looked at him and was like, "bro, you are not taking my stuff..." and he kept telling me to give it to him!!!! ...and I just kept saying, "NO!! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!" So he grabbed my hand to take it and I punched him in his face!!!!! ...and we just took off running......

Ok, I didn't actually punch him or run... I just said no and we walked away!! But, that would have been cool though;) love you guys!!!!!!

elder baker






No comments:

Post a Comment