Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 50

Hello!! Well it for sure sounds like you guys had a crazy week!! I read dads email... that guy and his knees… hahaha. I hope he starts to feel better!! I told him to make sure he gets a blessing. 

It is crazy to hear that everyone is starting school again!! They all look so good... and they are all growing up so much!!! 

I can’t believe all the changes there were with the ward!! Do we still meet in the same building!? That is sad Bishop Welch got released, but I am sure the Lord needs him somewhere else because he is an amazing man!! I am so happy our bishop didn’t change!! Are the Tolmans still in the ward!?! 

Anyway... I had a good week! I’ll start with the fact that the Lord blessed us so much this week. We have been praying so much! We did the fast as a district for the mission work, and we just needed some help... and we got the help we needed!! In the last two weeks our zone had only been bringing like 14 to 18 people to church and this week we had 32!! And we have been putting more dates as a zone too!! In our area we went from like 0 progressing investigators to now we have one date for the 17th of this month!!! I am soooooo happy to be seeing these blessing. We needed them!! 

Some of the cool stuff this week... when we went to eat with the Florez fam.. they actually had a picture of me and their son in their house!! They said their son had sent it to them from the mtc!! They just kept asking me about their son. It was just really cool!!! Also, I met one of Val Galvan’s comps from his mission!! He is in my ward. So that was pretty cool too!! Haha its a small world. 

As for things with my comp... yes we get along well.. we laugh a lot, and he is cool! But, its still not the same as being with someone from Arizona! haha but he’s cool!! Anyway… I am good... and having fun!! I love you all. Thanks for the emails!! adios. 

elder baker


No comments:

Post a Comment