Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 60

Hola!!! Well I cannot believe that Haley got to go sky diving... she is the LUCKIEST girl in the entire world!!! I am 100 percent sure that I will be doing that when i get home!! haha It looked like she has so much fun. And those guys that work there probably just love their job. I know I would!! 

Dad's knee looks kinda gross.. but after a surgery that bad i wouldnt excpect it to look pretty! I emailed DJ and said thanks for taking him some stuff after and he just said... "no problem dude, anything for dad!!:)" haha i love my friends and family so much... and miss you all like crazy!!! 

We had a good week. We had a baptism!!! Pedro got baptized, and it was awesome!! The entire time he was waiting for the baptism to start he was just sitting there reading the Book of Mormon. He just got baptized and he is already in 3rd Nephi!! haha I love that guy. I will send the pic of his baptism!! Estevan ended up not getting baptized... he will! just not yet. He isn't quite ready so we are going to keep working with him!! 

As for changes I am going to be staying here with the same comp!! haha Finally I can say I don't have changes and that I am staying in an area with the same comp!! haha But that prabably means thats I will be here for a while! Cuz my comp goes home next change so that means more than likely I will stay again... just with a new comp!! So that would mean I would be here till the beginning of January. So that makes me happy:) 

We are doing good! I am healthy, so keep praying for that!! I do not like being sick. We are working hard!! I love you all and am thinking about and praying for you. adios!!! 

elder baker


No comments:

Post a Comment