Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 64

Hola!! I can't believe Jordan is already leaving... I am so happy for him. He is going to love it and I'm excited to get pictures of his setting apart. 

That is awesome that the Cardinals are doing so good!! I haven't seen them do super good since the one year they went to the Super Bowl and lost to the Steelers... that was a very sad game. But, I'm happy to hear that they are doing good!!! 

I love the idea of teaching everyone how to snowboard for Christmas!! Just make sure they all have patience and don't get mad or upset easily and I think it will be super cool if they all learn how!! I am also happy to hear that dad was able to go to church again and that he was able to teach the lesson! 
I loved that talk too. So I'm sure it was a great lesson!! 

We are doing good here!! We had two baptisms this week! Oswaldo and Miguel... I will send pics! It was an awesome baptism. And they loved it!! Right now the two baptism dates we have are Delmy, and a guy named Roberto. The dates are for this Saturday and the next Saturday.  

What is really good is that we are still healthy!! The rain season is ending... so now its just getting really dusty and still hot, its always hot, but now its just a little bit more dry. So everything is good here!! 

We are getting the house ready for Christmas;) We actually have a big tree, lights... its going to be fun!! Thanks for the letters, and i love you all!! adios.
elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment