Friday, March 6, 2015

Week 80

Hey everyone!! I'm glad to hear that everyone had an amazing week and that you all sound great. I am glad to see Riggs is feeling better and that everyone is still enjoying skateboarding!! Let me just tell you it scares me so much that I have to start getting ready for school when I get back! It scares me for two reasons 1) I feel like I dont remember ANYTHING 2) it means that I am coming down to the last few months of my mission and 3) as it is my English has gotten worse... so how am I going to type papers and stuff... hahaha I am just hoping that the Lord blesses me and that I can use the study skills I have learned from the mission! 

As for the week it was amazing. We had a very spiritual lesson with a family, the Acavedo family. During the lesson we just asked them, as a family  to get on their knees and pray... asking if they should be baptized. As they started to say the prayer the dad, Nelson, started to cry and said yes we need to be baptized!! ...and said they want to be baptized on the 14th of March!! The spirit helped us 100% in that lesson!!!! 

Then these last 3 days we have have things called multi zone conferences. Every day since Wednesday, till today, 3 zones have come to the mission office for a big meeting. Between pres and us, we teach the entire day from 9am till 330 pm!! hahaha its kinda tiring, but I like it! But, at 10 30 at night, when we are still taking numbers from all of the zones, I am dead from being so tired. haha But, it's all a great and I learn a lot from all of it:) Well I love you all so much!! and will talk to you soon. adios!!
elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment