Friday, March 20, 2015

Week 82

Hello!! Well, it was nice hearing from everyone:) I'm just telling you now my email might be a little bit short again, because I am going to be getting everything ready for school again!! 

I had a great week! We had the baptism with the fam Acevedo. It was amazing!! President came to the baptism. Nelson (the dad) shared an amazing testimony after the baptism. The spirit was very, very strong. The week went by super fast and yesterday we went on iner changes with Elder Peck!! My comp from the MTC. It was fun!:) It was the first time we had taught together since the MTC!! We laughed a lot and had some fun talking about all the cool stuff that has happened in the mission! We were also talking about how crazy fast time is going by and how fast these next 4 months are going to go by!! It still freaks me out;) 

Anyway...I got the package! tell them i say thanks so much!! It was nice getting a package I wasn't even expecting... and the food is always nice to have!! Well thanks for the emails!! I love hearing from everyone, and would love if you could give me Aunt Rachaels email or have her email me! I love you all and will talk to you soon!! adios.
elder baker 

No comments:

Post a Comment