Friday, April 10, 2015

Week 85

Hello!! I'm glad to hear that you all had a good week:) I am doing great!!! The week wasnt as crazy but I loved this week so much. 1) I got to go back to Molino on iner changes and Molino is the best area I have had. While I was there on iner changes I got to go to the baptism of a family that I had worked a lot with!!  The dad just had some repentence problems so he couldn't get baptized while I was there but is a member now and I was just so lucky I got to go to the baptism!! I'll send pictures. I also got to see lots of other people I just love. So it was amazing!! When you walk into the church building, of an old area, and a little 9 year old kid yells "ELDER BAKER!!" as he runs up to give you a hug... it's a feeling you can't even describe. I loved it. 

Last night we went to a families house that we recently re-activated-- the PiƱate fam. They are a fam that doesn't have lots of money but they are soooo funny and we get along witht them soooo well!! Its the two parents and two kids one 12 year old and one 2 year old. While we were they they had bought pizza for us and brought a new investigador to teach... it was just really cool!! To re-activate them we got them married, the dad is able to use his priesthood again and the son now is getting the priesthood! It is an amazing family. 

Anyways it sounds like you all had a good week! I love and miss you all so much. Yes, I think aboout the fact I come home soon and it is a little scary! haha I don't know what to do about anything!! Clothes, school, life in general!! haha but I am very excited to see everyone again:) ...but just a little nervous to see how everything has changed... cuz to me it feels like life at home was on pause for the last two years;) I am sure I've changed a lot too, it will be a cool/fun experience:) I love you all and will talk soon!! adios. 
elder baker










No comments:

Post a Comment