Friday, April 24, 2015

Week 87

Hey everyone ! I'm glad to hear the week went well, and that's awesome that you were able to see Jake and talk to him for a while. I do miss him and it will be cool when we are all able to hang out again!! Everyone looks great in the pics. ...and I'm glad to see dad is feeling better! Also about what you wrote about Gage... just let him know I love him more than he even knows and that he is an amazing brother!! 

I had a good week. Nothing really exciting happened. We didn't have any meetings or activities... but what is crazy is that this next week we already start changes again!! This change has gone by sooo fast!! ...and I feel like just yesterday we were doing changes and now we have to start them again! But, what is cool is that we are going to be able to talk again!! I'm excited for mothers day and to be able to see everyone's faces again!! I miss you all lots and what is even more crazy is that this time when we talk its not "see you on christmas!" its going to be "see you in three months!" haha its gonna be crazy! Well I love you all so much! Thanks for everything!! I'll talk to you soon:) adios!

 The funny thing is that the pic actually has a meaning to it... me, elder griffin and elder lopez have all been aps and have our licenses and elder juarez "my comp" is the only one that hasnt been able to get his so we took a pic of us holding our license and he is just sitting there with a sad look on his face! haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment