Sunday, September 29, 2013

Last Sunday in the MTC!


Hi mom!! I know it is a very random time to be emailing, but I leave tomorrow at 5:30pm, but the bus leaves the MTC at 12:50!!  I am so excited!!  I have just been packing like crazy...luckily I remember how to pack it all like Sister Smith showed me!!  I can't believe the time has actually come that I am leaving.  I never thought this day would come, but one thing is that I am going to miss my district so much!!

The other night all of the elders in our district had a sleep over!!  All 8 of us slept in our room and we just brought our beds in!!  Hahaha it was so fun!!!

Lets see, lately I've been doing a lot of stuff just getting ready to leave--in field practices and stuff, and taking surveys about the MTC.  Class has been awesome!!  We talk to our teachers about their missions, ask questions and stuff.  It has been so fun!! It makes me so excited to get out into the field!! I can't believe that after this, the next time I send an email home I will be in the field!!!  How crazy is that? 

I loved the picture of you guys at church, by the way!!  You guys are awesome!!!  I hope that life is great at home!!  I just want you to know that I am doing good!!  Mom, I got your last letter.  So, thank you!  :-)  I love getting those so much!!  I hope you all know how much I love you and pray for you all!!  Keep working hard and having fun!!  I love you and will talk to you soon!  :-)

Oh and I should be back on tonight around 6:30 or so!! Just so you know:)


Hahaha I never sent you this picture... This was the first week, before we knew it rained a lot here and didn't have umbrellas with us!! hahaha!!!




5:11pm
Hi mom!! So, I sent you a long email earlier!! I hope your day has

gone well:)  I just printed my boarding pass!!!  I haven't weighed my bags yet!  I am still washing clothes and my sheets and stuff!!  Hahahaha  Yes, I am washing them!!!  I am sending a picture of my district and one more of me and my comp!


My District




Well I have to go! But, I love you so much and will talk to you soon:)




No comments:

Post a Comment