Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week 3


Hi mom!!!! ...and everyone else!!! I am glad to hear everything is going so well at home!!!! I love how good my brothers are doing at football!!!! Tha is so awesome:) I love and miss you all sooooo much!!! Everything is very good here!!! We got our new native companions this week! One of them is from the Dominican Republic and one of them is from El Salvador, Santa Ana!!!!!! It is so awesome!! He knows my mission president and everything!!! So I talk to him about it all the time!!! Oh and yes, I can kinda talk to natives in Spanish now!! So my EspaƱol is coming along alright!!! I got to go through the Mexico City temple for the second time today!! It is so amazing... and I understood a little more of the Spanish session than I did last time!! Ok yes I can get packages!!! Ohhh...we never packed my white pants for baptizing. So I will need those some time!! Lets see... other things i want... jeez I really don't know!!! I am pretty good on food!! I love getting pictures!!!!! And letters!! So just keep sending those! As a matter of fact I got a letter from you today, mom!! I haven't read it yet but I am excited!! Ok and last thing... our branch is doing the musical number for the MTC devotional tonight!!! So I get to sing in front of the entire MTC in Spanish!!! haha so that is kinda cool. Well I love you all lots and miss you like crazy!!!


elder baker 



No comments:

Post a Comment