Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 12

Hello!!! So, lets see...this week started off ok! But, slowly turned into a really rough week. The beginning of the week was just like any other!! We got a new investigator named Alba and she committed to go to church! So that was super exciting...because nobody EVER wants to go to church!!!! The lesson with her was super good, and she was really into the lesson and all the things we were teaching!!

But, on Thursday I got super sick.....during the zone meeting I started to feel a little sick, just like my head hurt and I was super tired and stuff, but nothing too bad. So when we got back to the house, I just layed down for a little bit and then it just got way worse!! My head felt like it was going to explode, my eyes killed, I had a fever, my entire body just hurt, and I was really hot.... it just sucked!!! So, for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday all I did was lay in bed!!! It sucked. I had to go get blood drawn and give urine samples to see if I had anything, it was all just super crazy!! I feel better now...but, definitely don't feel great... I just want to get better because being sick here SUCKS!!!! It's super boring!! And I just felt TERRIBLE!!!!!!

So that's pretty much all that happened this week.. not much!!! I only got to work Tuesday and Wednesday... so our numbers sucked this week!! Hahaha well anyways... sorry the email sucks this week, I just don't have a lot to write about!! But I will talk to you all soon. Thanks for everything!!


elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment