Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 14

Hello!!! First, yes I took some pics this week!! I will send those after I send the email! This week was good!! We got to go to San Salvador on Tuesday, for some immigration stuff, and I got to go to Wendy’s!!! Hahaha BEST BURGER I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!! It was super good!!! Me and elder Cruz had to take a bus for about an hour and a half or two hours to get there, but I am thinking it was worth it....haha!!

Lets see, the scripture you sent me was really good!!! I really liked it and I wrote it in my agenda so I can remember it!! We had a pretty good week teaching! Haha... I think it was Wednesday night we were teaching a lesson in literally the pitch black!!! They didn't have any light... it was a little hard because you couldn't see their faces or use any scriptures or anything! Haha but it wasn't bad! Oh and we have an investigator, now, that is as tall as me!!! His name is Miguel and he has a brother that was just baptized in America!! He is super cool and I love how tall he is... because tall people really don't exist here. We were able to teach Alba and her family again!! We taught the Plan Of Salvation and the lesson went pretty well. We were teaching it for about two hours! Haha we were there for a while!! We are really hoping to put a date with them soon, but they need to go to church!!!! They are super good investigators, but they haven't gone to church yet... but we are going to work really hard with them, this week, so they will go!!! So they are doing pretty good. Other than that its pretty much just normal... lots of talking to new people and trying to teach lessons!!! Haha... the missionary life! 

We are going to the temple this week!!!!!! I am sooooooooo excited!!!! I will have gone through the Mesa, Mexico City, and El Salvador temples!!! I am really excited to see how much more of the Spanish I will understand now!!!! Aghhh... I really can not wait... we are going on Wednesday!! Then on Thursday we are having a Thanksgiving multi zone in the mission office!! We will get to eat lots of food... so that will be soooo fun!!! This week will go by super fast!!!

Lets see... I am trying to think if there is anything else about this week. We did some service for members in our ward! We moved cement slabs from one side of the yard to the other... haha I thought it was kind of useless, but I like working with them!!! OH and we found one of the nicest ladies ever this week!! We were just out trying to find new people and we found her and she let us in her house!! She has been a catholic for 80 years... and said she would never change, but she let us stay and talk to her for a while!! She lives by her self and she has a bunch of Christmas stuff set up!! She was showing us her lights and tree and pictures of Santa!! Haha it was awesome and she was just SUPER nice!!!!!! We will definitely just go back and talk with her and see if she needs help with anything!!


Well that is it for this week... it was good!! I hope you are all doing good!! My b-day is this week and I'm excited for that!!!! I'm glad everyone is going back to school and feels better!! That's awesome that Fred works with the missionaries!!! He will be a great missionary. Today is Riggs b-day!!!!!! So I will say happy birthday to him. :) I haven't gotten the package yet, but hopefully this week!!!! But, if not I'll be fine. I love you all so much!!! ...and I will talk to you soon:) 







No comments:

Post a Comment