Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 55

Hello!! Well... I am so sorry this week was a little hard for Riggs!! I will for sure write him a letter to tell him I love him and I am praying for him!! I am sure that was very hard for the family and I hope they are doing ok. I promise I will be praying for all of them!! 

As for the questions...yes we had transfers... and, yes it is very stressful!! haha All the freaking missionaries and their suitcases!! They just get dropped off with us and we load them in the truck and take them to the houses. But, when one suitcase doesn't get to them its like the end of the world!! haha BUT... we did it and all is well:)

As for my comp, his name is Elder Toledo and he is from Mexico!! He is my third comp from Mexico! haha We think the Lord just likes me with the Mexicans. But, he is awesome!! I can't even describe how much being with him is a testimony builder...and I will explain why.  3 weeks ago his mom died from cancer. He has 21 months in the mission, and even though he is pretty much done with his mission and could have gone home with honor, he chose to stay on his mission and finish his 2 years!! He is doing great. I have heard that for the past couple weeks he has been kind of a mess. One day, when we were walking down the street he just started crying, and he told me that ever since he came to this area he has started to feel better! He also said that it is easier for him to work now!! So it is awesome being with him! I have only known him for like a week, but I love that guy and hope i can help him. 

We are doing good!! We had some people in church and we put a goal with one of them for the 27th of this month!! I haven't gotten the package yet... but hopefully soon!:) I love you all sooo much! and thanks for the emails! Talk to you all soon. adios


elder baker
This picture was taken off of the mission Facebook page.  It was taken on transfer day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment