Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 56

Hi everyone!!:) Well first I am so happy to hear that Jordan got his mission call!!! I am so very proud of him. He will be a great missionary and I can't wait to hear about all of the great experiences he is going to have.

My comp is doing good!! He said his health and mind set about everything have gotten better ever since he has gotten here to this area! So, that is good. We work well together and we get along well! I am just curious to see if pres will let us stay together more than one change!! haha

That is cool that its been raining a lot in AZ! It has been here too. I’ve kinda grown to not like the rain as munch any more... I just don't like always being wet!! BUT it does give a good reason for people to let us in their houses! haha Because even people that don't like Mormons have a heart and let us in when its raining!! But, there are still those people that will just still say no... haha its all part of the mission!!

So we are doing good here!! We have some really good people!!! There is one guy named Esteven, and he is super positive!! His wife is catholic and is completely against us, but he loves the church and wants to be baptized!! The other night he said the closing prayer and when we were done we kinda just sat there for a minute and he said... I’m not going to lie, I want to be where you guys are at. We explained to him that those feelings come from the spirit! It was awesome and he is awesome!! 

I can't believe I am not going to be there when Sydney gets married.......

Well I love you all and love reading the emails!!! Have a great week:) adios.

elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment