Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 72

Hello!! Well, this week was a great one... and sadly my last one here in Molino. We found out that I have changes! It's going to be hard leaving behind so many great people. I have come to love this area sooo much. It is for sure my favorite area that I have had in the mission so far!! 

But, I am also excited for what the Lord has in store for me. Sunday afternoon we had a meeting with Pres. Spjut and afterards he pulled me and Elder Lopez aside and told us we would be having changes. He said it was a secret and we couldn't tell anybody... but, he wanted us to know so that I can get ready and Elder Lopez can help me get ready to be one of the "training leaders" of the mission.  When I started my mission there were two training leaders and then they took them away... until now. A training leader just means that there will be like 4 APs... and what me and my new comp will do is just go on divisions with the entire mission helping them with their teaching, putting baptism dates, and helping them study and plan better! So it will be intresting to see how it goes... but I know the Lord will help me! When I first got here I looked up the the APs and training leaders like the greatest missionaries ever!! I don't even feel close to that! Another thing that is pretty cool is that I will basically have Elder Griffin as a comp again!! Haha so that will be fun! 

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good and that you are all excited to go snowboarding. I'm so jealous of you all because I LOVE the Double B's.. but I guess I will be ok:) 

I can't believe that it is 2015!! I hope you all had fun! It sounds like everyone had a good new years:) Oh and I can not belive that Fred has a year in the mission!!!! It went by soooo fast... its crazy to me that it feels like it went by so fast but SO much has happened... and talking to you all made me realize how much older everyone looks and how much time has gone by!! 

Well I love you all so much... Next week when we email I will have my new comp... but I won't have an area...because its pretty much the entire mission! Haha but i love you all so much and thanks for everything:) adios
elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment