Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 73

Hello!! Well, I am glad to hear that everyone had a good week. It looks like everyone had fun in the snow and they all look good in the new snow clothes. 

I had a pretty crazy week... just lots of new things that I have never done before!! To answer your questions... yes we live with the AP's... really what we are is 4 AP's! What the asignation is called is "travel assistants", but its been lots of fun!! Today we have been in meetings all day, us 4 and president planning out the week and talking about the mission and stuff... and thats what we do every Monday!  Then the rest of the week we will be out in different areas until next Monday! We sleep in the missionaries houses, where we are working during the day, then in the morning we study with them and then go on to the next area... and that is pretty much how it works! 

Right now they are getting my papers ready to be able to drive in El Salvador.Me and Elder Griffin are going to be the elders thats can drive so we will have a car! I am really liking the experience and I am learning lots! It is going to be really cool:) 

This week we worked in a couple of different areas and I got to meet new people and work with some other missionaries! I keep praying for the strength and the spirit to be able to do a good job at what I am doing! But, that is pretty much it for the week! Thanks for the emails:) I love you all so much!! Have a great week. adios!
elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment