Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 75

Hi everyone!! I'm glad to hear that everyone had a good week. Even though it was a little bit of an easier week and not as crazy, it sounds like everyone had a good week! I love the fact that even though Jace and Gage broke their arms they keep skating!! hahaha I love my family! Everyone looks great! Haley sent me a picture of the family that you guys put on Instagram and I loved it! You all look so happy. 

This week was amazing! I got to go back to some old areas, and on Sunday I was in Molino (the area that i just left)... so I got to see everyone again! ...and I got to see the family Avila (a family me and Elder Lopez baptized) get called to be ward missionaries, and the president of the Gospel Principles class! I loved seeing them! They said it was a great surprise that they weren't planning on having! They are amazing. I just loved seeing so many people in church that I got to teach and now I get to see them passing and blessing the sacrament, teaching classes, and playing a part in the work of salvation! This is one of the reasons I love doing what I am doing... I get to learn so much! ...and help lots of people! ...and God has helped me sooo much... more than I can even describe!! I would never have been able to do this with out his help. I just try to study as much as I can, and rely 100% on the Spirit because without either one of those I couldn't do this! 

I hope everyone is doing great! I haven't gotten the package yet, but I'm sure it will come soon! I haven't gotten a camera yet, but I'll go look for one today so I can start to take pictures again:) 

To answer your question... yes I can drive now! I have been driving these last couple of days, and let me tell you that people here CANNOT DRIVE!!! haha but its fun;) 

Thanks for the email and I'll talk to you all soon! Have a great week. adios!!

elder baker

No comments:

Post a Comment