Friday, May 8, 2015

Week 89

Good Morning!! I'm glad to see that everyone had a good week:) ...and it looks like they all had fun over at fathers and sons. Everyone looks great! ...and trust me I'm excited to get to meet Elder Griffins parents! haha I've seen so many pictures of them and I'm finally going to get to meet them!! I am also excited to get the package they are bringing me:) 

This week was super crazy. VERY busy!! We had very little time to actually get to work in our area! They were a couple of emergencies in the mission we had to take care of, and with changes and the leadership council, it was just a very busy week!! But, the coolest part is that Sunday is Mother's Day!!! I can't wait to talk to you guys. I can't believe it is already Mother's Day... I feel like yesterday was Christmas!! ...and after Mother's Day, the next time I see you guys will be in Arizona!! That just sounds weird... but I'm excited for everything:) It's all going to be fun! With as fast as time keeps going I know its going to be here before I know it! 

I need you to do me a favor and send lots of pictures of my friends getting home from the mission. Now that some are getting close I am going to want some pics. Thanks!:) 

Well, thanks for everything. I am doing great and I will talk to you soon!! I love you all more than you know! adios. 








No comments:

Post a Comment