Friday, July 24, 2015

Week 100!!!

Hi everyone!!:) Well, let me tell you that this week went by super fast... we did lots of inner changes!! Usually we only do two, but this week president asked us to do three so we went and worked with the zone leaders of Molino, Modelo, and Ahuachapan!! It was cool though!! I got to go to Molino for the last time:) (which is my favorite area from my whole mission) and got to say bye to some people. It was kinda weird saying bye, but it was a cool experience! Some of them still want to go out to eat one more time and some are planning to come to the changes meeting to say bye! haha There are lots of people I am going to miss. But, the cool thing about staying for the temple trip is that that day I will be seeing the entire mission and so I'll be able to say bye to some people there too!! 

As for our area Brandon and his sister are still getting ready for next weekend. They are very excited! ...and then the weekend after they get baptized Brandon is going to be able to go the temple!! Its going to be awesome. What else happened this week?? I got to go work with Elder Peck for the last time this week!! It's weird to think that its been almost two years since we were comps in the MTC!! 

Now for your week... I'm glad everyone is doing good! You all look great! ...and that is cool that Elder Griffin was able to go hang out with you guys for a little bit. I'm way excited to see everyone!! ...and I'm glad Haley's papers are getting all done with and they are going to be sending them out!! I can't wait to find out where she goes. Well I love you all so much!! Miss you and can't wait to see you. Talk to you soon!! Adios.
elder baker 

No comments:

Post a Comment